San Francisco Cannabis Lawyers
Helping San Francisco Entrepreneurs and Caregivers Comply and Grow
Medical marijuana cultivation, manufacture, and distribution is one of
the United States’ newest and most exciting industries. As a result
of increasing decriminalization of the plant and related products and
services, those wishing to enter into the medical marijuana industry are
facing numerous income opportunities, and legal challenges.
Simplifying the Cannabis Business
Our San Francisco cannabis lawyers at Hallinan and Hallinan, PC are working
to help clarify and simplify the legal challenges associated with marijuana
related businesses, allowing our clients to focus more on the growth and
expansion of their companies and less on the legal and regulatory hurdles
which may face them.
Medical Marijuana Related Legal and Regulatory Services
Ever since California legalized medical marijuana in 1996 the United States
has been on a trajectory towards safe and stable access to the plant for
all those who need it.
- Those looking to supply the country’s medicinal and recreational
needs face numerous challenges including:
- Working within state and local regulatory guidelines.
- Staying abreast of fast changing federal, state, and local regulations.
- Working with the banking industry in order to secure financing and access
to banking services.
- Complying with zoning and permitting requirements.
- Drawing up and implementing solid business plans.
- Protecting assets from theft and governmental overreach.